- The KB II two-quart pressure feed cup has a wide-base design for greater stability.
- The KB II is easy to use, easy to fill, and easy to clean up.
- Solvent resistant check valve prevents paint from migrating into the pressure regulator, gauge, and safety valve.
- It is ideally suited for lower fluid flow rates where precise control is needed, such as HVLP spray guns with fluid pressures of 2-30 psi and flow rates of 12 ounces per minute or less.
- The KB-555 aluminum cup is compatible with most coating materials and solvents.